sponsorships

8th Annual Newtown Arts Festival

A Celebration of the Arts presented by the

 

September 21 & 22, 2019

The 2019 Newtown Arts Festival presents a month of outstanding cultural programming. The two-day outdoor festival will take place at Fairfield Hills on Saturday & Sunday, September 21st  and 22nd 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.                          

The month-long arts celebration October 1st – October 31, 2019  features all forms of creative expression including theatre, film, music, dance, the written word, fine art, photography, and more.

Proceeds support grants and scholarships for local artists and arts organizations, future festivals, and other work of the Newtown Cultural Arts Commission.

Sponsorship opportunities offer you the ability to promote your business or brand to the affluent Newtown and Fairfield County community.

This popular event has an attendance of approximately 6,000 people — with 4,000 paid adults (over age 12). The median household income of Newtown is $103,777 and median home values are $424,930 (2014 statistics). We estimate 85% of attendees are from Newtown with the remaining 15% hailing from nearby towns such as Brookfield and Monroe. Each performance event draws close to 200 people from the Greater Danbury area.

Sponsorship Opportunities

  • 10 X 10 Play Reading
  • Improv Night
  • Three Wordsmiths
  • Garner Correctional Play Reading
  • Someday Cinema Series
  • & More TBA

Information or Questions

Sponsor Logos

  • Please email all logos to balletteach101@yahoo.com
  • Art specifications: 300 DPI Resolution in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, or, AI format

Main Stage Sponsorship - $3000

  • Banner in Entertainment Area
  • Logo on all Festival print ads
  • Brand Booth near Entertainment
  • Your brand announced from the stage at all events
  • Logo on volunteer and staff t-shirts
  • Logo on festival website and program booklet (mailed to 8,000 Newtown households through The Bee Extra)
  • (4) Tickets to the festival each day

Food Court Sponsor - $2000

  • Banner in Food Court
  • Logo on all Festival print ads
  • Brand Booth near Food Court
  • Your brand announced from the stage at all events
  • Logo on volunteer and staff t-shirts
  • Logo on festival website and program booklet (mailed to 8,000 Newtown households through The Bee Extra)
  • (4) Tickets to the festival each day

Tent Sponsor - $1000

Available tent choices include Make and Take/Coloring Corner, Dance Tent Art Oasis, Wine & Beer Garden

  • Banner in Festival Tent
  • Brand Booth next to Tent location
  • Logo on all festival print ads
  • Logo on volunteer and staff t-shirts
  • Logo on festival website and program booklet
  • Opportunity to create your own Art Project
  • (2) Tickets to the festival each day

Event Sponsor - $750 - $1500

Available event choices listed above.

  • Banner at Event
  • Logo on all Festival print ads
  • Your brand announced from the stage at the event as an event sponsor
  • Logo on volunteer and staff t-shirts
  • Logo on festival website and program booklet
  • (2) Tickets to the event sponsored

Patron Sponsor - $500

  • 8’ x 3’ banner displayed at the festival
  • Business booth space (10×10’ not supplied by Newtown Arts Festival)
  • Name on volunteer and staff t-shirts
  • Logo on festival website and program
  • Opportunity to create own Art Project
z

Individual Band Sponsor - $500

  • Band of your choice
  • 8’ x 3’ Banner displayed at Entertainment Tent
  • Logo on festival website and program

Banner Sponsor - $350

  • 8’ x 3’ Banner displayed within Festival Grounds
  • Logo on festival website and program

Friend of the Festival - $50 - $250

  • Logo on festival website and program

 

Presented by